Bloc PUR enables you to create a tonal, complementary or harmonious interior design scheme through the availability of 16 enticing colours. Featuring a single solid colour with a textured emboss, Bloc PUR has a 0.7mm fully pigmented homogenous PVC wear layer of pure colour and a polyurethane reinforcement.
As with any plain material, a higher frequency of maintenance may be required to ensure optimum appearance. Careful consideration should be given when choosing very light colours in highly trafficked areas.
- Full conformance with the requirements of EN 649/EN ISO 10582
- Flexible pvc sheet flooring in 2mm thickness
- 0.7mm fully pigmented homogeneous PVC wear layer of pure colour
- Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
- Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
- For slip resistance, classified DS to EN 13893
- Binder Content shall be Type I as defined in EN ISO10582
- BRE Global A+ rating (Generic)
- Tested to international standards for low VOC emissions
- For full information, download the Product Specification pdf.
- Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas such as retail interiors, leisure and commercial environments
As with all Heterogeneous PUR ranges, Bloc PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring.
As with any plain material, the soil hiding properties are less than similarly coloured patterned floors. Higher frequency of maintenance may be required to ensure optimum appearance.
Careful consideration should also be given when choosing very light colours in highly trafficked areas.
Polyflor Heterogeneous PUR ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. The Binder Content shall beType I as defined in EN ISO 10582.
Bloc PUR achieves a BRE Global A+ rating (Generic).
Bloc PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 10% recycled material.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Bloc PUR is recommended for use throughout retail outlets, leisure and commercial facilities.
Bloc PUR can be installed over underfloor heating up to a maximum of 27ºC. It is recommended that underfloor heating systems are commissioned prior to the flooring being installed to ensure the heating system is operating correctly.
The use of a robust and effective dirt barrier system should be considered early in the specification stage.