Expertly combing aesthetics with performance, the Silentflor range’s robust formulation, polyurethane reinforcement (PUR) and impact sound reduction level of 19dB, meets the demands of today’s commercial interiors whilst offering a suite of modern colours and designs.
Silentflor consists of 36 beautiful designed shades that offer the perfect floorcovering solution for heavy commercial installations in the healthcare, office, residential, retail and leisure sectors. An environmentally preferable flooring collection, Silentflor is 100% recyclable.
- Impact sound reduction of 19dB
- Heterogeneous sheet flooring with 3.7mm gauge & 0.65mm wear layer
- R10 slip resistance, classified DS to EN 13893 (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- Demonstrates outstanding durability and abrasion resistance Type I as defined in EN ISO 10582.
- BRE Global A+ rating (Generic)
- Featuring a polyurethane reinforcement (PUR) for improved cleaning and maintenance
- Use area classification 23/34/42 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
- Tested to international standards for low VOC emissions
- 100% recyclable
- Ideally suited for heavy commercial areas such as:
Silentflor achieves 19dB impact sound reduction.
Silentflor’s polyurethane reinforcement (PUR) supports a low maintenance cleaning regime that is both environmentally friendly and cost effective. The collection corresponds to the emission class A+ for volatile organic compounds (VOC), the highest classification achievable, and the VOC emissions measured are below quantifiable levels when tested to AgBB.
Silentflor is 100% recyclable and achieves a BRE Global Environmental A+ rating in major use area such as education and healthcare. An EN 15804 Environmental Product Declaration is also available. Silentflor also achieves Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold status, MI and FloorScore certification.
Silentflor can be installed over underfloor heating up to a maximum of 27ºC, and it is recommended that any underfloor heating systems are commissioned prior to the flooring being installed to ensure the heating system is operating correctly.