The Polyflor Ejecta ranges of flooring accessories are PVC extrusions designed for use with most vinyl floorcoverings, especially the Polyflor and Polysafe ranges.
The Ejecta range includes set-in coved skirtings, sit-on coved skirtings, cove former, capping strip and CT strip, as well as weld rods.
- Easy-to-fit flooring accessories designed for use with most vinyl floorcoverings
- Sit-on coved skirting in 20 x 100mm and 20 x 75mm, in 15 colours
- Set-in coved skirting in 50 x 100mm, in 15 colours
- Coiled skirting in 20 x 100mm and 50 x 100mm in 15 colours
- Cove former in 20 x 20mm and 38 x 38mm, in black only
- Capping strip in various sizes and colour availability
- Corner cap in 75 x 75mm, black only
- Welding rod in colours to match vinyl sheet flooring
The benefits of a sealed, easily maintained surface are invaluable in hospitals and other similar locations where hygiene is of paramount importance.
Tough and durable Ejecta skirting gives protection to wall decorations at floor level.
It is easy to clean, needs no painting and offers long-term maintenance savings.
When sheet flooring is taken up the wall, capping strip gives a neat finish to the installation and ensures a continuous, sealed surface.
Welding rods are available to match sheet flooring, allowing for seams to match - or contrast with the floor finish. Welding rod is used to produce hygienic, continuous floors.
Ejecta accessories contain 25% recycled material.