Polysafe Stone fx is a distinctive collection developed to capture the beauty and authenticity of material surfaces with the built-in reassurance of sustainable wet slip resistance. This heavy-duty vinyl sheet safety flooring features 22 commercial floor designs with high clarity stone and concrete effects across a range of warm and cool hues. Virtually invisible aluminium oxide particles are intergrated throughout the performance layer to provide a safety flooring which is both functional and beautiful. These carborundum-free safety particles ensure that Polysafe Stone fx offers full HSE compliance and sustainable wet slip resistance, achieving 36+ on the pendulum wet tests.
- A distinctive safety flooring collection developed to capture the beauty and authencity of material surfaces.
- 22 designs in a range of high clarity Stone and concrete effects
- Full HSE compliant - achieving 36+ on the RRL Pendulum wet test
- Flexible particle enhanced pvc sheet in 2.0mm thickness
- Conforms to EN 13845 and 50,000 cycles abrasion test
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Surface roughness Rz 20µm + for use in areas with risk of spillage
- Ideal for commercial, residential and educational areas at front or back of house
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the lifetime guarantee of the product
- For full information, download the Product Specification pdf.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as front and back of house, corridors, circulation areas, receptions, hospital wards, classrooms, shops, bars & cafes. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors
A distinctive safety flooring collection which is both functional and beautifulFeatures 22 commercial floor designs with high clarity stone and concrete effects with built in slip resistance As with all Polysafe PUR ranges, Polysafe Stone fx features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured for superior cleaning benefitsPolysafe Stone fx PUR fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and meets the requirements of the European Safety Flooring Standard - EN 13845, class ESfPolysafe Stone fx PUR is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme and contains recycled materialIdeally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial, residential and educational areas